Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog Post 16

growing brain         After looking at my blog post number 1, I can truly say I am still happy with what I wrote. I would definitely add some things to each category. Under "what do you want your students to be able to do?", I never said anything too specific. Now, I can confidently add that I want them to be able to use an iPad effectively and blog independently. Those are things that students will have to work towards, but I want my students able to do it. My second section can be left as is. The third section, "what tools will you use in your classroom?" needs a few changes. I want everything in that section, but more! The tools I will be adding are blogs, podcasts, and book trailers. I loved all of those activities. Each one involves the student and there are a ton of educational benefits.
        Education and technology are constantly changing. I can assure you that if I look back on this blog post (and the first) I would make a million changes. Teachers, and students for that matter, are always looking for a new and improved way of doing something. I think that is the beauty of education, it is always growing.

1 comment:

  1. Good! I hope you continue learning about more technology after this class!

    ReplyDelete