Wednesday, November 13, 2013

C4K Summary for November

C4K # 9 This week I am assigned a 7th grader from New England, Mateo. His blog is about the story The Hobbit. He included a picture of the book. Mateo mentions that the book is one of the best loved children books of modern times. Mateo says that The Hobbit is a cool book about dwarfs, elves, goblins, and trolls. He says that this book can really suck you in.

Comment After I introduced myself, I told Mateo I think it is great he included a picture of the book. I told him he made me want to know more about the book. I gave him the suggestion to give details of the The Hobbit is such an interesting book, instead of just saying it is interesting. I also suggested that he proof read, he had a few simple mistakes. I gave Mateo a link to our class blog. The Hobbit

C4K # 10 For my last C4K, I am assigned to Peter, a third grader in Mrs. Yollis' class. Peter's post was about London. He said that his dad has been to London, and attended a Chelsea Football match. Chelsea won the game. Peter included many landmarks and facts of London. These included Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, and London underground. He made sure to include many pictures for his viewers. Peter also included two links that tell more about London.

Comment After introducing myself, I told Peter how amazed I was at the quality of his blog post. I told him it was very informational and interesting. I told Peter I loved all of the adjectives he used, it made reading his blog even more interesting. Peter used many pictures in his blog, and I told him that is what great bloggers do. I said the pictures brought his blog to life. I told Peter that Mrs. Yollis is doing a great job making him and his classmates into wonderful bloggers. My only suggestion was to add alt tag modifiers to his pictures. I added a link to our class blog. Here is Peter's blog: Peter's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment